Yes! You can now book a Chinese Medicine telehealth consultation with me.
The benefits of a Chinese Medicine telehealth consultations with me are:
- You can start or continue your Chinese Medicine treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- You can have your consultation from the comfort of your own home, in Launceston or anywhere in Australia!
- You can rest assured I’m using a safe and secure system designed specifically for health practitioner consultations.
- Your consultation will be followed with written instructions for you to follow your Chinese Medicine prescription (which may include moxibustion, acupressure, herbal medicine, dietary therapy and lifestyle advice.
- Any herbs, teas, moxa or other equipment can be delivered to your door. Australia Post charges will apply.
Whether you are seeking assistance managing a women’s health condition, you’re looking for preconception care or fertility assistance (with or without IVF), you’re currently pregnant or due to give birth soon, you’re experiencing pain or just not feeling your usual self, then contact me to see if a Chinese Medicine telehealth consultation may assist you. Service fees are here.
Please note that at the current time private health insurance rebates do not apply to Chinese Medicine telehealth consultations.