It’s my birthday today. Yes, I’m part of the Christmas Eve birthday club. The day has it’s pros and cons but it’s mine and I’m a very proud late-December Capricorn.
There’s something about an approaching birthday that makes me do a stock take of the past year and a look towards the coming year, so I’ve done a big clean out and made room for the new by giving the old away. Let’s just say the charity bin is several bags richer of some lovely threads that I just don’t wear anymore. May they make someone else happy.
I’ve also been absolutely spoiled rotten by friends and family today (and in the days leading up today). What a bunch of generous, talented and loving souls I am honoured to be surrounded by.
Thank you all.
I also had to share this gift with you. An amazing friend screen printed these pillow cases with my new clinic branding – gorgeous huh? I am so grateful to have friends, family and patients who support me so well in my healing work.
Now, I wanted to share another gift with all of you too. It’s the top ten list of articles by views on my blog this year. The Wellness Ninja has tripled it’s readership this year – thank you so much! So here is the best of 2013’s blog posts for you to devour over the break in case you missed any!
Please enjoy them. And may you enjoy this festive season with your friends and family.
- Nourishing the blood with Traditional Chinese Medicine and wholefoods
- Five Chinese Medicine tips to soothe a sore throat
- Gluten and dairy-free fruit and nut slice
- It’s time for a detox – Traditional Chinese Medicine style
- Bruise remedies for martial artists, athletes and the accident prone
- Three herbs a Jedi Knight may be prescribed to develop the Force within
- Vegetarian quiche: a tasty gluten and dairy-free recipe
- The acupuncturist and the broken heart
- Delicious vegetarian nachos (gluten and dairy free)
- Five natural medicine tips for surviving the exam period
And also have you downloaded your free Herbs, health and acupressure ebook yet?
For further information on Chinese Medicine contact Dr Sarah George (Acupuncture). Sarah is a practitioner of acupuncture (AHPRA registered), massage therapy and natural health at her Broadbeach clinic and is the Chinese Medicine Senior Lecturer at the Endeavour College of Natural Health Gold Coast campus.