The services I am trained and experienced in which may form part of your treatment plan include:
- including a wide range of techniques to suit most patient’s requirements
- Laser Acupuncture
- Cosmetic Acupuncture (includes acupressure, facial massage, gentle gua sha, facial acupuncture with very fine needles and supporting body points)
- Far infrared heat lamp
- Tuina (Chinese massage)
- Chinese dietary therapy
- Chinese herbal medicine formulas
- Western herbal medicines
Only the highest quality tools and medicines are selected for use in your treatments.
When it comes to herbal medicines Australia is a signatory to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) which means the medicines we use strictly adhere to the ethical and legal requirements surrounding endangered species.
HEALTH FUND REBATES & ASSOCIATIONS/REGISTRATIONS
Sarah is an AHPRA Registered Acupuncturist and is a member of the following professional associations: Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) and Massage and Myotherapy Australia (formerly AAMT).
Private health rebates may apply for acupuncture if your private health insurance policy covers this therapy. Rebates for massage therapy are only available from some private health funds.
HICAPS facilities are available at In-Balance and coming soon to House of Prana for immediate private health fund claims for acupuncture appointments.
- Initial acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 1/2 hrs): $150
- Follow up acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1hr): $100
- Extended acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 1/2 hrs): $150
- Initial cosmetic acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 3/4 hrs): $185
- Follow up cosmetic acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 1/4 hrs): $135
- Massage – traditional Chinese massage (with oil, liniment, cupping & gua sha if desired and as required) (allow 1 hour): $95
EFTPOS facilities available.