The services I am trained and experienced in which may form part of your treatment plan include:
- including a wide range of techniques (which may include a several of the below techniques) individualised to provide you with the best results
- Often used for pain relief or stronger stimulation of the acupoints
- Laser Acupuncture
- Painless, needle free acupuncture
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- includes a relaxing treatment of acupressure, facial massage, gentle gua sha, facial acupuncture with very fine needles and supporting body points
- a variety of cupping techniques tailored to your symptoms
- a Chinese Medicine technique with a range of tools for different results
- warming techniques used in clinic and sometimes prescribed for home use
- Far infrared heat lamp
- A very popular warming technique
- Chinese remedial massage
- Chinese dietary therapy
- Part of the Chinese Medicine theory of preserving life (as opposed to preventative care) ‘Yang Sheng’. Chinese dietetics focuses on the way foods make you feel and the way that you eat. Diet is individualised to each person.
- Chinese herbal medicine formulas
- High quality, ethical Chinese Herbal Formulas that have been prescribed by Chinese herbalists for hundreds of years.
- Western herbal medicines
- High quality, Australian made herbal medicines.
Only the highest quality tools and medicines are selected for use in your treatments.
When it comes to herbal medicines Australia is a signatory to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) which means the medicines we use strictly adhere to the ethical and legal requirements surrounding endangered species.
HEALTH FUND REBATES & ASSOCIATIONS/REGISTRATIONS
Sarah is an AHPRA Registered Acupuncturist and is a member of the following professional associations: Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) and Massage and Myotherapy Australia (formerly AAMT).
Private health rebates may apply for acupuncture if your private health insurance policy covers this therapy.
HICAPS facilities are available for immediate private health fund claims for acupuncture appointments.
- Initial acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 1/2 hrs): $150
- Follow up acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1hr): $100
- Extended acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 1/2 hrs): $150
- Initial cosmetic acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 3/4 hrs): $185
- Follow up cosmetic acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 1/4 hrs): $135
- Massage – traditional Chinese massage (with oil, liniment, cupping & gua sha if desired and as required) (allow 1 hour): $95
EFTPOS facilities available.