Hello, hello and welcome to the first of my two new Launceston acupuncture clinics, House of Prana!
So far October has been a big month with a successful move into House of Prana, Launceston, with acupuncture appointments from Mondays to Thursdays. It has been a pleasure to see so many of you for acupuncture and massage consultations here already in the first two weeks. Next month, from 13th November, I’ll be available at House of Prana on Mondays and Wednesday and have Tuesday and Thursday acupuncture appointments available at In-Balance’s new allied health hub also in Launceston.
- Monday 9am-5pm – House of Prana
- Tuesday 8am-4pm – House of Prana (last day 6th Nov and In Balance from 13th Nov)
- Wednesday 10am-7pm – House of Prana
- Thursday 10am-7.30pm – House of Prana (last day 8th Nov and In Balance from 15th Nov)
- House of Prana: Ground Floor, 127 George St, Launceston (the Old Roman Baths)
- In-Balance: 1st Floor, 233B Charles Street, Launceston
- Initial acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 1/2 hrs)
- Follow up acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 hr)
- Initial cosmetic acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 3/4 hrs)
- Follow up cosmetic acupuncture consultation and treatment (allow up to 1 1/4 hrs)
- Massage – traditional Chinese massage – tuina (with oil, liniment, cupping & gua sha if desired and as required) (allow 1 hour)
- Herbal medicines may be dispensed as appropriate and if you desire to enhance the results of your acupuncture appointment.
- Acupuncture consultations are holistic and may also include as appropriate and if desired: Chinese Medicine dietary and lifestyle advice, moxibustion, far infrared heat lamp, laser acupuncture, electro acupuncture, cupping (many styles), gua sha and tuina.
House of Prana open now
For people who wish to see me at House of Prana, Launceston, feel free to book for acupuncture or massage by calling 0448 128 858 or contact me through these ways. If you wish to book for In-Balance for when it opens you can also contact me to reserve your preferred time in advance.
Once you arrive for your acupuncture appointment at House of Prana please feel free to make yourself comfortable in the beautiful ground floor waiting area or check out the yoga studio, Zen Therapy float centre or other health practitioners. I’ll come and get you from the ground floor waiting area at your appointment time.
In-Balance allied health hub – opens next month
I’ll post more about the exciting new In-Balance allied health hub closer to my start date (Tuesday 13th November) – stay tuned!
To book an appointment at the Launceston acupuncture clinics or for further information on Chinese Medicine contact Dr Sarah George (Acupuncture). Sarah is a practitioner of acupuncture (AHPRA registered), massage therapy and natural health.