It’s been a busy few months here at Sarah George Acupuncture & Natural Health. In August we had the buzz of the Cook Healthy Japanese Food workshop that I presented with the wonderful Sam Seghers from Mindful Menus. There are more seminars in the pipeline so stay tuned.
And this month the big news is my clinic is leaving its humble location to make its new home in not one but two great central Launceston locations – effective 1st October!
Here are the details to find me:
- House of Prana (the old Roman Baths, previously known as the Bikram Yoga studio and very soon to include the Liquid Zen float centre) – Ground floor, 127 George St, Launceston
- In Balance* The In Balance Physio & Pilates team are creating a fantastic, new allied health hub at their beautiful new location of 1st Floor, 233B Charles Street, Launceston
*As the exact opening date of the new In Balance clinic is still not definite, I’ll be operating only from House of Prana until I can work from both clinics. I’ll keep you updated.
There are some great benefits to moving to these new locations, including:
- HICAPS for onsite private health fund claims
- New herbal dispensary (better access to herbs and no more ordering from the mainland)
- Greater availability of appointments – 4 days!
- Easy walk from town
- Benefit of other practitioner services and team approach where you require it – eg. pilates, yoga, floatation rooms, physio, hypnotherapy, art therapy and remedial massage.
As always my treatments remain holistic and individualised to you, including additional therapies as required such as cupping, gua sha (scraping), moxa, acupressure, tuina (Chinese Medicine massage), herbal medicine, Chinese Medicine dietary advice and lifestyle modifications. And you’ll be benefiting from the knowledge and skills I’ve gained in over 10 years’ clinical experience, several years’ of lecturing and supervising acupuncture students and qualifications at bachelor and masters degree levels in acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
To book an appointment at either clinic or for further information on Chinese Medicine contact Dr Sarah George (Acupuncture). Sarah is a practitioner of acupuncture (AHPRA registered), massage therapy and natural health.