Massage for Wellbeing
Start as you intend to go on! Begin 2012 loving and caring for your body by learning how to give a proper head, shoulder, neck, arms & hands massage.
In this one day course, I will not only teach you how to massage to another person, but will also cover off self-massage techniques for wellbeing.
Details and booking info here. Early bird rate finishes on 13th January 2012.
You’ll learn from this course:
- The benefits of massage
- Common sore points
- Basic massage techniques and when to use what
- How to assess tense areas
- When NOT to massage and practicing safely
- Learning a simple self massage sequence
- Basic acupressure points
- Creating a simple massage sequence to give to another
The course will run in seated positions and fully clothed.
This course is suitable for those who would like to learn how to massage friends and family, as it does NOT lead to any formal qualifications.